There will be a meeting Sat in BSG to discuss mernt! There`s only a few on here i know of that know what im talking about, so i figured I`d inform you about it... For those select few let me know if ya coming![]()
There will be a meeting Sat in BSG to discuss mernt! There`s only a few on here i know of that know what im talking about, so i figured I`d inform you about it... For those select few let me know if ya coming![]()
Oh no not that again.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
well your not invited!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
lol to a meeting about nothin lol
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
nothing????...you obviously are int he dark somewere.. but it`s okay DJ we`ll forgive ya this once!
in the dark is trying to hide from God
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
PHD thanks for letting me know about the mernt meeting.I'm really glad to hear about the meeting b/c we really need to discuss mernt. But i was just letting you know that i would be there.![]()
Bookmarks